10 Ways You Can Use Fenway/Kenmore Patch
New to Patch? Here are 10 ways to use the site to get the most out of Fenway/Kenmore Patch.
Now that you have found us here are 10 ways you can use Fenway/Kenmore Patch to stay informed and, more importantly, inform others.
1. Get your news delivered every day - Wake up and have Fenway/Kenmore Patch in your email inbox with the latest, freshest news around.
2. List your events - Are you hosting a fundraiser? Maybe your knitting group is ooking for new members. Add your event to our calendar to help spread the word to the community.
3. Follow every step of a story - Use our follow-up feature to know when we post a new story about a topic you're vested in. Just click on the "Keep Me Posted" button at the bottom of your desired article.
4. Seamlessly tell neighbors about a great shopping or dining experience - Who better to trust with a review of a business than a neighbor? You can rate businesses by going to their page in our directory and sharing your thoughts.
5. Share an opinion by commenting on stories - What you think matters, so tell the rest of us what is on your mind.
6. Let us know about a great story - Did you attend a fantastic event or want publicity for a cause dear to your heart? Email us a write-up and a picture or two and we may post it on Fenway/Kenmore Patch—or upload it yourself with our easy to use features.
7. Want to share on a regular basis? Become an expert and a go-to source by becoming a Local Voices blogger. Starting your free blog is just a click away.
8. Post announcements for free - The old days of paying a publication to publish a wedding announcement are history! Now you can tell the neighborhood right away when you get married, have a baby, graduate or make the honor roll.
9. Know before you go - Wonder if traffic is backed up on Storrow (or better yet, when it's not)? Or where you should fill the gas tank before you hit the road? Always check our Traffic & Gas tool before you get stuck in a jam.
10. Give us a piece of your mind - Thank someone or let us know what you think of a topic by submitting a Letter to the Editor that we'll publish on the site.