Things to Know in Fenway-Kenmore Today, Nov. 26: Holiday Market Downtown
Here are five things going on in Fenway-Kenmore and nearby today.
1. Weather: The National Weather Service predicts a mostly sunny day with a high near 44 degrees. The evening will be partly cloudy and the temperature will drop to 31 degrees.
2. Holiday Market: Downtown's biggest holiday market is back! The fourth-annual Downtown Boston Holiday Market features new artisan vendors each week, along with appearances from Santa and musical peformances on Summer Street. The Market is open from 11 am-7 pm on Mondays-Saturdays and from 11 am-5 pm on Sundays. Held on Summer St., Downtown Crossing, Boston.
3. For The Moms: Bring yourself and your kids to Blo (437 Columbus Ave.) on Monday mornings from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. for a special hair appointment where there'll be a playspace, juice boxes and snacks for the little ones, and time for yourself to get your hair done. Appointments are $35 and must be booked in advance. See here for the details.
4. Santa's coming to town: Bring your kids to meet the big jolly man himself, at The Shops at the Prudential Center from Nov. 23 to Dec. 24. A variety of photo packages will be available, starting at $19.99. See here for more details.
5. Add your Holiday Events! Is your business, organization or neighborhood association doing anything special for the holidays? Add it to our events calendar. All posts are featured on the homepage, in the newsletter on Facebook and on Twitter, and seen by thousands of South End residents each day. Thanks and email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Things you can do every day on Fenway-Kenmore Patch:
- Share your news with the rest of the community. Click here to add an announcement.
- Add your events to our events calendar.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news updates.
- Want up-to-the minute news? Click here to follow us on Facebook or Twitter.
- Share your thoughts on your community in a blog. Click here to get started.