1. Weather: The National Weather Service is predicting a sunny day with a high near 34 degrees.
2. Lights Show at Fenway Park: The Red Sox will transform Fenway Park into a winter wonderland at the Red Sox Holiday Bash, a free, open-to-public holiday festival on Nov. 30th at 5 p.m. There will be appearances by Red Sox players and legends, access to exclusive areas of the ballpark, including the home clubhouse, and the debut of the "Fenway Park Winter Light Show," an LED musical performance on the Green Monster at 5:45, 6:45, & 7:45 p.m. See here for more details.
3. Pottery Sale: Pop on over to Brookline today for the opening of the Feet of Clay Show and sale, featuring twenty-three artists presenting a wide range of contemporary ceramics. The exhibition opens Friday, November 30 and runs through Sunday, December 16. The scope of the work ranges from highly refined work in porcelain to earthy wood-fired stoneware -- from the beautifully functional to exuberant flights of fancy. See here for more details.
4. Decoupage Workshop: Jennifer Sherr Designs (59 Wareham St.) is holding a decoupage workshop at her studio in the South End this Saturday at 11 a.m. Attendees will learn traditional tecniques as well as more sophisticated approaches to design. For both advanced and beginning students. Cost is $95. See here for more information.
5. Pop-up Chocolate Store: Purefections Chocolates, a local company specializing in handmade Belgian chocolate confections is holding a pop-up store event every Saturday and Sunday at 526 Tremont St. through Christmas. The shop will be open Saturdays from 12 to 5 p.m. and Sundays 11-4 p.m. through the holidays. See here for more details.
Things you can do every day on Fenway-Kenmore Patch:
- Share your news with the rest of the community. Click here to add an announcement.
- Add your events to our events calendar.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news updates.
- Want up-to-the minute news? Click here to follow us on Facebook or Twitter.
- Share your thoughts on your community in a blog. Click here to get started.